Are heroin or painkillers a problem for you?
Help for an Opioid Use
Disorder is available.
There are specific criteria for participating in the study.
There is no fee to participate.
Gibson Center for Behavioral Change is currently conducting a Clinical Research Study for participants seeking help for an Opioid Use Disorder. The purpose of the study is to compare different ways of accomplishing detoxification by taking the first dose of extended-release naltrexone (Vivitrol). Study participants will be offered Vivitrol induction within 7 days.
- Must have an Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to undergo in-patient detoxification and be treated with Vivitrol to prevent relapse
- Must be a Missouri resident
What Is Involved?
- 1 screening visit
- Daily in-patient research assessments
- 3 Vivitrol injections provided by the study
- 6 follow-up visits over two months
Participants may earn up to $270 in gift cards for completing all study-related visits